Yes !! it's Neivedyam's 5th Birthday!! My Hearty Thanks to all the visitors, followers and Sponsors of Neivedyam. Many Thanks to the 216 Google Friend Connect members, 63 Networked Blog friends, 178 FB friends, friends who do not forget to leave comments, silent visitors, for giving me the inspiration to keep going this long. If you guys had not been around, I would have stopped blogging long back:) Thanks to all the blog buddies who have come a long way with me since 2007. Your support means a lot to me!
- Squeeze the bottle gourd till all the water drains out
- Add all the remaining ingredients, mix well and divide in to 8 equal sized koftas
- To the besan flour add 2-3 tsp water and make batter like consistency, roll the koftas gently in the batter.
- Heat the oil in and deep-fry the koftas in it till they are golden brown
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside
- Heat the oil in pan, add the cashew nuts and saute till they turn golden brown
- Remove the cashew nuts, drain out the oil and blend them to a smooth paste. keep aside
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan and add the cumin seeds
- When they crackle, add the onions and saute till they turn translucent
- Add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and saute for another minute
- Add the coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder and tomatoes and cook till the oil separates from the gravy
- Add the prepared browned cashew nut paste, Punjabi grama masala, cream and salt and bring to boil.
Serve hot garnished with coriander